Sarah supports a busy team of consultants and is responsible for preparing documentation, maintaining systems and liaising with clients to ensure a polished service is provided.
Sarah also supports the Group CEO, David Heron, and is responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office.
Prior to joining WBMS Sarah worked in the charity sector and has experience working within a HR function and client-facing roles.
Sarah Moseley Insights
- Procurement Maturity and the Money Multiplier – by Ian Watkins
- Interim Management – A way to accelerate your business performance, FAST.
- The Inclusive Culture Pledge 2019
- Mobile World Congress 2019
- Research: Men and Women Need Different Kinds of Networks to Succeed
< Return to The Team