James is Managing Partner of WBMS, he joined WBMS in 2012 to build the now well established Customer & Growth practice, giving WBMS capability in “commercial/emerging functions” including Digital, Technology, Data, Marketing, Innovation, Customer Experience across a variety of consumer markets. James began his career with a global FTSE 250, he later became an Associate within one of the pre-eminent UK search firms where he built a network across TMT, Leisure, Retail and Financial Services. James also acts as a Board Advisor to an innovative charity voted one of Britain’s “50 New Radicals”.
James is particularly passionate about helping clients to hire beyond the obvious people to help drive growth and performance in a changing digital age.
James Humphreys Insights
- Procurement Maturity and the Money Multiplier – by Ian Watkins
- Interim Management – A way to accelerate your business performance, FAST.
- The Inclusive Culture Pledge 2019
- Mobile World Congress 2019
- Research: Men and Women Need Different Kinds of Networks to Succeed
< Return to The Team