Anna-Marie joined the WBMS Change and Transformation practice in 2013 specialising in helping clients hire programme experts in cultural and technology change pieces of work across a variety of sectors including FS, Transport and Telco. She typically supports her clients imbed both cultural change and technology innovation in senior and mid-level management.
Anna-Marie has a degree in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania (IVY League) and successfully completed classes at Wharton Business School.
Anna-Marie McGraw Insights
- Procurement Maturity and the Money Multiplier – by Ian Watkins
- Interim Management – A way to accelerate your business performance, FAST.
- The Inclusive Culture Pledge 2019
- Mobile World Congress 2019
- Research: Men and Women Need Different Kinds of Networks to Succeed
< Return to The Team